Lori A. Seals Photography, LLC is committed to your privacy. Information collected from clients in person, over the phone, in e-mails, or through our website will be kept strictly confidential. I will not sell or exchange names or any other personally identifiable information about my clients with third parties, and will work to ensure that your personal information remains secure at all times.
Lori A. Seals Photography, LLC reserves the right to use any images or custom created artwork for display, publication, studio marketing, or other promotional purposes. Lori A. Seals Photography, LLC owns the copyright to all images created by our studio.
Copyright is a property right. Under the Federal Copyright Act of 1976, photographs are protected by copyright from the moment of creation and gives us, the artists, exclusive rights to reproduce your photographs.
ILLEGAL COPYRIGHT VIOLATIONS INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Copying physical photos created by our studio.
• Scanning physical photos created by our studio.
• Printing digital photos that were obtained illegally (without purchasing from our studio) from unauthorized downloading (screengrab/screenshot) from our website or social media page(s).
PLEASE DO NOT ALTER OUR WORK:
• It is a violation of the Federal Copyright Act to alter or reproduce photographs created by our studio in any manner without our studio's written permission.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT TO YOU?
• Violators of the Federal Copyright Act will be subject to its civil and criminal penalties and can incur fines starting at $50,000 for each copyright violation.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT TO OUR STUDIO?
• Please understand, our studio wishes to maintain complete control over the print quality, finishes and presentation of the images created by our studio. Any reproduction or alteration outside of our studio may lower the quality of the image and scar our reputation for providing superior portraits.
GALLERY PASSWORDS: Will be emailed to you once your gallery is ready to view.
PAPER ORDER FORM RECEIPTS: Will be emailed to you by the next business day after we photograph your athlete and team.
DOUBLE CHECK YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS: Make sure that your email address is correct and legible when writing it on your paper order form, or typed correctly when creating your account on our website.
ADD US TO YOUR EMAIL CONTACTS: To keep messages from going to your junk/spam folder, please make sure our studio's email address has been added to your contacts.
CHECK YOUR JUNK/SPAM FOLDER: If you supplied your email address to our studio and DID NOT receive your gallery password or receipt from our studio PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL'S JUNK/SPAM FOLDER OR CONTACT OUR STUDIO AND WE WILL BE HAPPY TO SEND IT TO YOU AGAIN.
Yes, with the high volume capacity of our sports clientele, we will lightly edit/touch-up each athlete image in your viewing gallery. Our studio reserves the right to choose which of the following edits/touch-ups will be used on each athlete image.
WHAT LIGHT EDITS / TOUCH-UPS ARE INCLUDED IF NEEDED:
• Temporary Imperfections such as Blemishes and Scratches
• Eye Bag Lightening
• Teeth and Eye Whitening
• Minor Eyeglass Glare
• Basic Stray Hair Removal
WHAT MAJOR EDITS / TOUCH-UPS ARE EXCLUDED:
• Skin Softening
• Braces Removal
• Extensive Stray Hair Removal
• Jewelry Straightening or Clasp Removal
• Major Eyeglass Glare (glasses without anti-reflective coating)
• Wrist Hair Ties or Bands
• Apparel Wrinkles, Logos, and Stain Removal
To help our studio keep track of each individual athlete's image, please fill out a separate order form for each of your children.
We take the security of every athlete's online gallery very seriously and only allow access to those whose names are included on the order form. If our studio is contacted by someone else who requests access to your athlete's online gallery, they will be instructed to have you contact our studio in writing to allow this access.
You can rest easy knowing that your online transaction is secure and our processing system adheres to the PCI Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS).
As an added service, we NEVER purge your athlete or team/group photos--they will ALWAYS be available to you in the future.
ATHLETE PHOTO: Please feel free to share your athlete's new social media sports photo that we post on our studio's Facebook page HERE. Our studio asks that you do not alter the image in any way or remove/crop our studio's logo out of this social media photo when sharing it on your personal social media site(s).
TEAM/GROUP PHOTO: Please keep in mind that these social media team/group photos include children that don't belong to you. We ask that you please set the visibility accordingly and respect the wishes of other parents.
If you would prefer our studio to remove your athlete's Premium Design Style image from our studio's Facebook page, please contact our studio.
Because of the time involved with creating every student-athlete's photo and Premium Design Style photo it's our studio's policy to only share Premium Design Style photos on our studio's business Facebook page of those student-athletes who have pre-paid or turned in an order form on picture day. All Late Orders or Late Gallery Requests are excluded from being added to their team's album on our studio's business Facebook page. If you have any questions please contact our studio.